Elk River Recreation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
35133 Dent Bridge Road
Elk River Idaho, 83827
1. Call To Order
2. Approve/Amend Agenda-ACTION ITEM
3. Approve/Amend April 20, 2022 Minutes-ACTION ITEM
5. Directors Reports:
A. Tom Stroschein
B. Arlene Sande
C. Debbie Howe
D. Kerry Anderson
E. Danielle Whitecotton
6. Staff Reports:
A. Troy Inman
B. Allen Zagelo
C. Brett Pippenger
7. Approve/Amend Financials-ACTION ITEM
A. Authorization to Pay Bills-ACTION ITEM
8. Old Business:
A. Approval by the Board of Part Time Employee Allen Zagelow
B. Discussion on Approval of the of The John Miller Memorial Fire Ring Near the Zimmerman Building- Benched and Placed on the May 18, 2022 Agenda
C. Amended Action items in New Business for Donations to the Fire Works Committee for $500 and $300 for The Fishing Derby on June 4th
9. New Business:
A. Decision on the Approval and Location of the John Miller Memorial Fire Ring-ACTION ITEM
B. Discussion and Approval of Professional Pictures for our New Website by SS Reflections – ACTION ITEM
C. Historical Society (Debbie Manwaring and Randy Johnson) Discussion on exploring the possibility of Constructing a New Museum and the Community support-POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
D. Final Approval of the Contract for the Sale Of The Old Ballfield to George & Karma Seubert-ACTION ITEM
Stage I Fire Restrictions
The following are prohibited on the state and private forestland and rangeland, and on public land, roads, and trails until further notice:
- Building, maintaining, attending, or using a fire, campfire, or stove fire except within a designated recreation site, within a fire structure provided by the administrative agency, or on their own land and only within an owner-provided fire structure (see definition below)
- Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site, or while stopped in an area at least three feet in diameter that is barren or cleared of all flammable materials.
- Persons with a written permit that specifically authorizes the otherwise prohibited act.
- Persons using fire fueled solely by liquid petroleum or LPG fuels.
- Persons conducting activities in those designated areas where the activity is specifically authorized by written posted notice.
- Any Federal, State, or local officer, or member of an organized rescue or firefighting force in the performance of an official duty.
- All land within a city boundary is exempted
- Other exemptions unique to each agency
Violation of the above prohibited acts is punishable by fine of not more that $1,000 and/or imprisonment for not more than 12 months (Title 18 USC 1856, Title 43 USC 1701, Title 43 9212.4, and/or appropriate State laws).